unable to login

rich turner rich at storix.com
Mon Jun 27 18:42:14 UTC 2005

i touched the file /.autorelabel, rebooted and saw a message that
"SELinux relabel is required ...". Once it finished and booted to init
level 5 i was still unable to login through the graphical login. i wish
i would have written down the error message but i did not.

at this point i rebooted the system to single user mode and switch the
default init level to 3. now after rebooting again it is hung up on
"Initializing hardware ...". This has to be a selinux issue because if i
issue selinux=0 to the kernel then i do not have any problems.

anyone have any ideas?