fedora-selinux-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 31

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue May 31 17:17:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 01:00:24 +0900, kps0557 at i-heart.co.kr said:
> Please complete the verification so that I can receive your email.

a) 25K of ugly HTML for this message is overkill.

b) Please read the following pages on why Challenge/Response is evil:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04746.html
http://tardigrade.net/challengeresponse.html

c) If you're going to persist in this sort of misguided behavior, at least
Google for 'whitelist', and then do it for mailing lists you subscribe to.

(And no, I have no intention of responding to any challenges that this mail
generates - at least one of the listed addresses *should not* generate a challenge).