policy sources disappearing?

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Sun Nov 6 17:12:16 UTC 2005

IIRC there was (at one time) a check box in system-config-security to force
autorelabel at the next reboot.  Since it is now not there I looked through
the rpm changelog to see why it was dropped ... I did not find an entry for
autorelabel but I did find:

- Remove support for modifying tunables since policy source will be
  disappearing in the future (#160896).

I have browsed/searched the various selinux mailing lists and not found
anything which discussed this.  Can someone expand one what is going on and
how policy changes will be made in the future?

Is this similar to the kernel source situation where we will need to install
the src rpm for selinux-policy to get at the sources?

Gene