FC3 selinux pam_auth

Silvano Malaguti silvano at global.it
Sat Oct 8 12:45:06 UTC 2005

I have installed three servers with Fedora C3.
One of this three have selinux installed and just in this machine I have some
trouble to authenticate squid users with pam_auth. /var/log/messages reports
error form avc about the execution of pam_auth. Is real to think next to problems
of interaction between selinux and pam_auth?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Silvano Malaguti
System Administrator
silvano at global.it - supporto.tecnico at global.it - www.global.it
Global eXperience since 1995
Punto Net S.r.l Socio Unico
Professione Internet dal 1995
Via Orsatti, 8 - 44038 - Pontelagoscuro - Ferrara - Italy (UE)
Centro Servizi Ferrara: Tel: 0532.490.150 Fax: 0532.490.101