Add SELinux protection to Pure-FTPd

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Apr 14 15:22:18 UTC 2006

Stephen Smalley wrote:
> Looks like the type isn't getting preserved
> on /etc/selinux/$SELINUXTYPE/modules/{active,previous} upon updates -
> they are reverting from semanage_store_t to selinux_config_t (the type
> on their parent directory.  We either need to put semanage_store_t
> on /etc/selinux/$SELINUXTYPE/modules as well or we need to make
> libsemanage preserve the types.

OK, so it's something to fix at the main policy level, right (I can't do
anything about it) ?

# rpm -q selinux-policy-targeted
selinux-policy-targeted-2.2.29-3.fc5

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things." -- Doug Gwyn