httpd and newly mounted file systems

Michael Chester michael.chester at etsl.co.nz
Mon Apr 17 22:47:30 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've recently added a new filesystem on a new disk to our system and would like to RTM to understand how to get httpd to be able to access it.  I have been unable to locate suitable documentation on how to do this.  Currently I just get a message telling me that httpd is unable to list '/'.  If someone could point me at a piece of doco or an earlier thread on the topic of how to do this I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Michael C

This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential,
and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
 not the intended recipient do not copy, disclose, or use the contents in
any way and please notify us by return e-mail immediately, then
destroy the message. ETSL is not responsible for any changes made to
this message and/or any attachments after sending by ETSL.