Re: NetWorkManagerDispatcher is initrc_t

Talking to the NetworkManager maintainer and came to the conclusion that these are quite different. So I think we would need policy specific to NetworkManagerDisapcher. Unfortunately that app is tough to lock down, since it has the ability to launch scripts when devices come up and down. It is envisioned that those scripts would interact with Kernel Modules and Iptables.

So not really sure what do to with it.

Dan