Re: (no subject)

On Sunday 05 February 2006 01:21, pi <zico algohotellet se> wrote:
> I have a site made in joomla, placed under a users public_html.
> Everything works exept for one optional thing within the
> php/mysql-section.
>
> Now when i look at the output of:
> ls -adZ /home/xyz-user/public_html
> i get this:
> drwxr-xr-x  xyz-user     xyz-user     root:object_r:user_home_t
> /home/xyz-user/public_htmldrwxr-xr-x  root     root
> root:object_r:user_home_t        /home/xyz-user/public_html
>
> Is there any command i can give in terminal so set it right,

As administrator "restorecon -R -v /home/xya-user/public_html", as user
"chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t ~/public_html".

> and do i need to relabel the system after that?

The above commands can be used instead of relabeling the system.  Relabeling
the system would achieve the same result but take much longer.  Best to just
use restorecon to relabel the parts that need it.