[kay.sievers at vrfy.org]

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 15:46:05 UTC 2006

Some questions from the upstream udev maintainer... from reading
it, the media  stuff is because CDROMs, etc. have a different file
type, and the defaultfile context needs set in everything that
creates devices. Is that correct?

Bill

----- Forwarded message from Kay Sievers <kay.sievers at vrfy.org> -----