----- Forwarded message from Kay Sievers <kay sievers vrfy org> -----

Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 05:10:04 +0100
From: Kay Sievers <kay sievers vrfy org>
To: Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com>

Can't we move the selinux_init() called from every event process
to the single main daemon init? I don't know how expensive that is,
nor do I know if selinux is fine with that, but if we can make that
faster it would be better...

And the get_media() in udev_selinux.c for every block device seems
a bit weird. Do you know if this really needed? What about scsi then?
I've added the IDE stuff to sysfs in 2.6.15, so we should at least
use the file there...

Care to ask one of your selinux guys or forward the questions?

Cheers,
Kay

----- End forwarded message -----