Re: selinux syntax för owner

pi wrote:

Sorry all, i should have set a subject ti this to. I appologise for the first one.

I have a site made in joomla, placed under a users public_html.
Everything works exept for one optional thing within the php/mysql-section.

Now when i look at the output of:
ls -adZ /home/xyz-user/public_html
What happens when you restorecon -R -v /home/xyz-user/public_html?
i get this:
drwxr-xr-x xyz-user xyz-user root:object_r:user_home_t /home/xyz-user/public_htmldrwxr-xr-x root root root:object_r:user_home_t /home/xyz-user/public_html

Is there any command i can give in terminal so set it right, and do i need to relabel the system after that?

Regards
/pi