Re: selinux causes a problem with cdrom mounting on Fedora Core 3

On 2/7/06, pine oil <oil pine gmail com> wrote:

>  CD does not get mounted properly apparently due to SELinux as indicated in
> the /etc/fstab as below. I edited the file to eliminated the entry made by
> SELinux. On reboot, the same entry appears again. What do I do now?

How did u come to the conclusion tht selinux is causing problem?

>  /dev/hdc                /media/cdrom            auto
> pamconsole,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,ro,exec,noauto,managed
> 0 0

The above entry basically sets the default context on removable fs .
There is no problem as far as i see. Did u get any AVC denial
errors..........

wht was the error u were getting?

regards,
kiran