shared lib problem

Hi,

I'm having problem with fc5-test2 that my app fails to load its
own shared library. The error I'm getting is:

"cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied"

It only happens when /selinux/enforce is true. I changed
security context of the shared library but same... Any clue?

If more info needed then let me know what kind of info are
needed.

Thanks,
-- Junji

--