Re: Need help with moving the data directory of Postgresql

Markus Lindholm wrote:
Used the 'mount --bind', worked well for me. Thanks.

But I was wondering why it is not possible to configure Selinux to have the Postgresql data directory under /mnt?

You'd probably need to add additional policy to allow whatever needs to be able to access /var/lib/pgsql/data the ability to search /mnt as well.

Paul.