Re: More FC5 AVCs

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le jeudi 16 février 2006 à 08:36 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

I've attached a new AVC report at :
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=124742

make it
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=124743

instead, seems I attached some old file last time

Regards,

The large number of AVCs was caused by people rushing to put last minute fixes before the FC5 Test 3 Freeze. We updated policy to fix them and fixed some kernel problems. We are investigating some of the execstack/execmem problems.

Dan