context not inherited on mounted FS

I have dir
$ l -dZ /home/dovydas/muzika
drwxrwxr-x  dovydas  dovydas  user_u:object_r:user_home_t
/home/dovydas/muzika/

I mount here external usb hdd
$ mount
/dev/sda1 on /home/dovydas/muzika type xfs (rw,noexec)

When I do
$ touch /home/dovydas/muzika/sample
I get
$ l -Z /home/dovydas/muzika/sample
-rw-rw-r--  dovydas  dovydas  system_u:object_r:file_t
/home/dovydas/muzika/sample

Why context is not inherited? How can I solve this problem? I saw this
problem, when I tried to connect to my computer via ftp. I simply can
not see file "sample" via ftp. I can create a subdir, but i can not
see it. All other dirs are allright, except this one
/home/dovydas/muzika, which is mounted external hdd.

--

Dovydas Sankauskas