Re: selinux and tmpfs message

From: Stephen Smalley <sds tycho nsa gov>
> Jason Dravet (dravet hotmail com) said:
> > When I boot rawhide I see the following selinux messages. Why is tmpfs
> > listed twice?
>
> I'd guess because it's mounted twice, but ICBW.

Yes, SELinux prints one of these messages for each such mount, and in
this case you are likely getting one for the /dev mount and one for
the /dev/shm mount.

$ grep tmpfs /proc/mounts

You are right, the output from grep shows /dev and /dev/shm. I thought it might a bug.

Thank you both for the explaination.
Jason