FC4 documentation for apache + selinux ?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jan 7 15:21:24 UTC 2006

Paul Howarth wrote:

>> But I do not find any selinux-targeted-policy rpm.
>> How exactly does one install this?
>
> It's selinux-policy-targeted, and it's on CD1 of the FC4 distribution,
> but you'd be better off installing the latest version from
> updates-released using yum. Do this before the relabel.

Thanks very much for your continuing patience.
In self-defence, I might say that you (or perhaps another guru)
gave the wrong name:

> If you want to turn
> on SELinux, you need to install selinux-targeted-policy

But my last question before turning selinux on -
are the firewall and selinux parts of system-config-securitylevel
completely independent?

In other words, can I continue to use shorewall
(by clicking on "Disable firewall" in the "Firewall Options" tab
in system-config-securitylevel)
and still run selinux?

--
Timothy Murphy