firefox targeted policy

I have made a custom policy for the firefox www-browser.
To adchieve this i did the following:

# cd /usr/share/selinux/devel
# policygentool firefox /usr/bin/firefox
# make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
# semodule -i firefox.pp
# restorecon -R -v  /usr/bin/firefox

When i enter: semodule -l i see the firefox module has been loaded
however i expected too see some action though in /var/log/messages.

--
I have made this letter longer than usual, because i lack the time to
make it short.