SeLinux and mail relaying

Hi,
While trying to set up a mail cgi script, I discovered that Selinux is not allowing relaying mail from anything but postfix. I realized this when I turned off selinux and I started getting the result of cron jobs and other similar system emails. So my question is , how can I make selinux allow programs other than postfix and cyrus to relay emails?
Thanks,
EJ.