mozilla.pp

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Jul 17 12:00:44 UTC 2006

netpython wrote:
> I'm trying to make a policy for the firefox web-browser.
> Somebody suggested i should issue:'make mozilla.pp'.
> However after a fresh install of fedora is can't possibly
> find any mozilla.pp just a bunch of interface files that's
> my obstacle :-)

Firefox is included in the mozilla policy, but the mozilla policy does
not appear to be enabled in FC5 targeted policy.

If you want to look at the sources for current policy, install the
selinux-policy SRPM, then do "rpmbuild -bp selinux-policy.spec" to get a
source tree with the Fedora patches applied. You'll be able to find all
you need there.

Paul.