New projects on SELinux open source server

Tresys is happy to announce that we have moved our SELinux IDE (SLIDE)
and CDS Framework projects to their new home on the Tresys Open Source
website (http://oss.tresys.com).

Information about each of the projects is available from there along
with the ability to anonymously checkout source directly from the
subversion tree.