Re: package review?

Is there any change a firefox policy will be included
as default?

On 7/21/06, Wart <wart kobold org> wrote:
Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> allow crossfire_t port_t:udp_socket send_msg;
> allow crossfire_t port_t:tcp_socket name_bind;
> You need to define a port for this socket and only allow name_bind to
> that port

I know I'm missing something obvious here, but which macro can I use to
add this restriction?  I saw references to http_port_t and ntp_port_t in
corenetwork.if, but didn't see anything that actually defined it to be
port 80 (http) or port 123 (ntp).

--Mike