package review?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jul 21 15:13:00 UTC 2006

VK> I think that would be a good FC7 target though, and make a good
VK> marketing bullet item: "Now with enhanced security for Internet
VK> tools" or some such.

Certainly someone could come up with a package that adds the
additional policy at any time.  I don't see any reason why something
like that couldn't be added to extras so interested folks could easily
test it out and work through all of the issues that crop up.
Eventually after enough testing it could be considered for addition to
the main policy during the FC7 cycle.

 - J<