Activating selinux: Relabeling before reboot possible?

Hi,

I upgraded an old system to FC5. Now I'd like to get selinux running,
but I know that once I do it will relable the system upon
reboot. Since this is a production system I'd like to keep downtime as
low as possible.

Can I relabel the system before the reboot or skip relabeling the
system upon reboot and relabel on the fly later? If yes, how? :=)

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net