Re: Activating selinux: Relabeling before reboot possible?

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 16:05 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
Hi,

I upgraded an old system to FC5. Now I'd like to get selinux running,
but I know that once I do it will relable the system upon
reboot. Since this is a production system I'd like to keep downtime as
low as possible.

Can I relabel the system before the reboot or skip relabeling the
system upon reboot and relabel on the fly later? If yes, how? :=)

It will only do this on the initial boot.  Not on every reboot.
I probably know only the "old" method here.

restorecon would work, applied against the entire filesystem; the man
page is helpful.

You can see all the helpful commands here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/Commands

- Karsten