swapfile is not automatically enabled

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Mar 15 08:50:50 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 02:11 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 07:58:41 +0100,
>   Dawid Gajownik <gajownik at fedora.pl> wrote:
> >
> > BTW maybe mailman should be configured to always send replies to
> > fedora-selinux-list (like on other fedora-*-lists)? I quite often forget
> > to hit "Reply All" button ;)
>
> The normal way to respond to lists is using reply all.
>
> The other lists are the ones that are broken. (Fortunately it isn't
> too hard to strip off the reply-to headers, but the lists still break
> the normal use of the reply-to headers.)

The other fedora lists appear to munge the Reply-To: header such that
the list address is added to any existing Reply-To: header if present,
thus honouring the intent of the poster's Reply-To: header.

Requiring the use of Reply-All usually results in posters getting two
copies of each reply, one privately and one from the list, which I'd
find really annoying if I wasn't deleting duplicate messages using
procmail. I still have to go to the trouble of removing the OP's address
and moving the list address from the Cc: field to the To: field whenever
I reply to anything on this list. I certainly prefer the fedora-list
method personally.

Paul.