AVC errors on xen domU

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Sat Nov 4 23:27:41 UTC 2006

I recently upgraded some dom0 and domU machines to the 2.6.18-1.2200
kernel, now that the new xen packages are out which let it work.
While it works well enough, on the domU machines I'm now seeing this:

avc:  denied  { getattr } for  pid=19349 comm="agetty" name="xvc0"
dev=tmpfs ino=1614 scontext=system_u:system_r:getty_t:s0
tcontext=system_u:object_r:device_t:s0 tclass=chr_file

whenever init tries to spawn the console. I have these selinux
versions installed:

libselinux-1.30.3-4.fc5
selinux-policy-2.3.7-2.fc5
selinux-policy-targeted-2.3.7-2.fc5