New SELinux User

Leffler, Sean LEFFLESA at nv.doe.gov
Wed Nov 8 17:54:36 UTC 2006

I don't know if this will fix your FC5 problems, but its worth a shot.

I found mine worked after I upgraded these two files. (I was actually
trying to make setools work with the new policy.21)
After I was done updating stuff, my refpolicy actually compiled. :)

policycoreutils 1.32 or higher
libsemanage (1.6.17 I think is the latest?)

Policycoreutils and libsemanage are available on the development repo's,
so run something like this to gain access to these updates/upgrades

yum --enablerepo=development --enablerepo=extras-development install
libesemanage
yum --enablerepo=development --enablerepo=extras-development install
policycoreutils

Run 'make clean' before retrying your refpolicy compile.

Fellow struggling new user,
Sean