How should I run genfscon in my module?

Dawid Gajownik gajownik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:18:37 UTC 2006

Dnia 10/29/2006 05:37 PM, Użytkownik Dawid Gajownik napisał:
>> Modules do not allow genfscon statements, the grammar of modules is a
>>  subset of the base policy grammar.
>
> Thanks for the clarification. I'll need to modify policy-selinux SRPM then.

Ugh, I must have found some weird bug or something. Applying attached
patch makes compilation fail with this message:

Compiling targeted base module
/usr/bin/checkmodule -M base.conf -o tmp/base.mod
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from base.conf
policy/modules/services/xserver.te:740:ERROR 'syntax error' at token
'ntfs-3g' on line 1002121:
genfscon ntfs / system_u:object_r:dosfs_t:s0
genfscon ntfs-3g / system_u:object_r:dosfs_t:s0
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [tmp/base.mod] Error 1
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.45484 (%install)

RPM build errors:
     Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.45484 (%install)
[rpm-build at X selinux-policy-2.4.1]$

I've been modifying selinux-policy-2.4.1-3.fc6.src.rpm package. It looks
like checkmodule does not like dash, because after removing this
character from the patch (that means s/ntfs-3g/ntfs3g/) compilation
finishes cleanly.

What now? I would like to fix bug 211767 ASAP, because users start to
turn off SELinux :(

Regards,
	Dawid

--