MLS and Biba

Good morning, is it possible to configure the MLS policy, using mlsconstraint, to enforce a Biba integrity model of security (no read down, no write up), instead of the Bell-LaPadula (no read up, no write down)? I'm reading the book "SELinux by example", and there there's written that the MLS facility in the Security Server is not very flexible, and allows only to enforce the rules "no read up, no write down". But, if I'm the one configuring the policy in the file "mls", shouldn't I be able to change the rules to the opposite?
Thanks a lot...

Blocca le pop-up pubblicitarie con MSN Toolbar! http://toolbar.msn.it/