Two issues

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Wed Sep 27 22:33:18 UTC 2006

Well, this is a near virgin install of FC5.....

(Actually, it *is* virgin)

   It is a bit cumbersome to hand audit, and create policy without
audit2allow  to predigest it...

Worse, without the AVC's making it to actual logging, it is a silent
death, in terms of knowing *what* has failed, and why...

  Any known work around ?

  Carnac, I am not....

TIA!