mounting nfs as httpd_sys_content_t under selinux

Johnny Tan linuxweb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:02:14 UTC 2007

Stephen Smalley wrote:
> Did you already have a mount from the same server/filesystem when you
> tried doing this?  If so, unmount those first and try again - context
> mounts are limited to one per superblock.

Thanks Stephen & Eric.

Yes, the problem was I had another mount from the same server.

So, now both mounts have httpd_sys_content_t context even
though I only put that option on one of them. I do not want
the other mount to have this context.

Based on what you're saying, that's not possible, right,
since they are coming from the same server?

johnn