Re: vmware beta....needs mount/unmount?

On 1/2/07, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh redhat com> wrote:
This looks like we need a genfscon for a vmware-block type file system.

Perhaps adding these lines and then some interface to allow vmware to
access the filesystem, would work?

#
# vmwarefs_t is the type for vmware file systems
# filesystems and their files.
#
type vmwarefs_t;
fs_noxattr_type(vmwarefs_t)
allow vmwarefs_t fs_t:filesystem associate;
genfscon vmware-block / gen_context(system_u:object_r:vmwarefs_t,s0)

OK thanks.  I'll try to poke around using this as a start....

tom
--
Tom London