selinux and oracle

I have a RHEL4U4 server that will become an Oracle 10gR2 server in three weeks. Almost all of the documentation I have seen about installing oracle on a selinux enabled server says to turn off selinux. Only 1 document said that oracle and selinux can function together. So can oracle and selinux play nice or do I have to turn it off?

Thanks,
Adam

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639