RE: FC5, Apache, Bugzilla, SELinux issues

Indeed I did.  Oh well at least I got 3 posts in before making an ass of myself..

OK, next hurdle.  The step in Pauls instructions:

# ln -s /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile .

I don't have a devel directory in that path. Again, some prerequisite i'm missing? I double checked for typos this time ;)

Bear with me folks!

You typed "sgi" rather than "cgi"?

getsebool -a will display all booleans and their settings.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency