Re: FC5, Apache, Bugzilla, SELinux issues

R Edmonds wrote:
Indeed I did.  Oh well at least I got 3 posts in before making an ass of
myself..

OK, next hurdle.  The step in Pauls instructions:

# ln -s /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile .

I don't have a devel directory in that path.  Again, some prerequisite
i'm missing?  I double checked for typos this time ;)

Bear with me folks!

# yum install selinux-policy-devel

Paul.