Re: FC5, Apache, Bugzilla, SELinux issues

R Edmonds wrote:
Once again, thanks to all who helped.  I have Bugzilla successfully up and
running on FC5 with SELinux!

A few notes about my experiences:

My install was Bugzilla 2.22.1, which had a bug in the groups preferences
page. I grabbed the patch and after applying it the whole site went back to
being broken.

I reloaded the policy and reran restorecon -rv /var/lib/bugzilla
/var/www/html/bugzilla/
then all was well again.

Reloading the policy should not be necessary (including after a reboot); the restorecon should be sufficient.

Are you using the bugzilla RPM from Extras, or a locally-installed version?

Paul.