Re: oracle and selinux

From: Steve Grubb <sgrubb redhat com>

On Saturday 06 January 2007 18:43, Adam Turk wrote:
> I guess I will try the install with selinux enabled and see what happens.

Yes and please tell us if you get any AVCs.

I asked for the update because there was some talk back on April 13, 2004 about Russell Coker working on a selinux policy for oracle.

The install is scheduled for the end of the month. I will put selinux in enforcing mode and let the list know what happens.

Thanks,

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639