Re: Problem with label on /

Adam Huffman wrote:
Rather unwisely I followed through some advice from setroubleshootd on
a new FC6 test system without thinking through the implications.

It advised me to run:

chcon -R -t xen_image_t /
Actually I just saw the -R. touch /.autorelabel; reboot

Is your best bet to fix the system labeling.

because xend was having some trouble with virtual disk files.

This had some interesting consequences, most of which I have been able
to fix via relabelling.

However, there are still errors being reported for various daemons.  E.g.

SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/cupsd (cupsd_t) "search" access to /
(xen_image_t).

Is there any way of fixing this?

Adam