Re: cricket grapher.cgi

Chuck Anderson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 04:45:23PM -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
The application is installed in /var/cricket (from the legacy install) but if necessary I can move bits and pieces around to accomodate SELinux standards. I relabeled the entire /var/cricket tree to httpd_script_exec_t.
httpd_sys_script_exec_t is the context for a cgi script.
You should label it httpd_sys_content_t  and I think it will work better.

Thanks. This works, but I had trouble labeling the symlinks. I ended up deleting and recreating the symlinks and they acquired the correct context from the parent directory.

Is there an easy way to label a symlink with chcon?

"man chcon" and see the "-h" option.

Paul.