FlashPlayer 9 Beta refuses to process some Flash content with SELinux enforcing

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 18:29:50 UTC 2007

Everyone:

Has anyone noticed SELinux to refuse permissions to the Flash Player
plug-in (or standalone)?

And while I'm on the subject: How might I clear one particular
application to do something weird, without having to grant such
clearance to every such application? For example: VideoLAN Client needs
permission to make its memory stack executable. How can I grant such
permission to vlc alone and not across the board?

Temlakos