FlashPlayer 9 Beta refuses to process some Flash content with SELinux enforcing

Everyone:

Has anyone noticed SELinux to refuse permissions to the Flash Player plug-in (or standalone)?

And while I'm on the subject: How might I clear one particular application to do something weird, without having to grant such clearance to every such application? For example: VideoLAN Client needs permission to make its memory stack executable. How can I grant such permission to vlc alone and not across the board?

Temlakos