Re: FlashPlayer 9 Beta refuses to process some Flash content with SELinux enforcing

Temlakos wrote:
Everyone:

Has anyone noticed SELinux to refuse permissions to the Flash Player plug-in (or standalone)?

It normally requires chcon -t textrel_shlib_t .mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so. Otherwise, please send any denials related to firefox / flash from /var/log/messages or /var/log/audit/audit.log.

And while I'm on the subject: How might I clear one particular application to do something weird, without having to grant such clearance to every such application? For example: VideoLAN Client needs permission to make its memory stack executable. How can I grant such permission to vlc alone and not across the board?

chcon -t unconfined_execmem_exec_t /path/to/vlc

Karl

Temlakos