Another syslog issue (disable_syslogd_trans interaction)

Another problem that I just discovered with syslog is, with syslogd_disable_trans=1, /dev/log is labelled device_t and not dev_log_t (thus breaking a number of other apps). I discovered this with syslog-ng, but suspect that it will be the same with syslog. (This was BZ'ed as 222195.)

Steve Friedman