Re: Worrying AVC messages

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 13:13, Stephen Smalley wrote:
Some of the denials you listed suggested a problem with device node
labeling, so those bear investigating.  What you have done is put into
place a temporary workaround to let your system operate until a correct
fix is determined.  Ultimately, clean fixes for the underlying issues
should go into the upstream policy, which is why it is important to
report such denials to this list or the upstream selinux list.

Please tell me if I can do anything to help in the way of investigation or testing. As a non-programmer this is the only way I can pay back for the help I get.

Anne
There were two different types of avc in your email. The first concerning postfix should be fixed in the next update. Getting the /dev/video1 to come up properly is the other. Something is wrong in the way you are telling udev to create these devices, unfortunately I have no idea, how to fix.