mount point labels

Clarkson, Mike R (US SSA) mike.clarkson at baesystems.com
Tue May 1 16:20:00 UTC 2007

The kernel version is 2.6.18-8.1.1.el5, and the version of nfs-utils is
1:1.0.9-16.el5.

I do already have the same file system automounted elsewhere. Is that
causing the problem?

By the way, can mount point labels be applied to automounted file
systems? If so, how would I do that? Would I put the label into the
automount file (auto.*) in the /etc directory?