Intel Network card does not work on SELinux?

Shintaro Fujiwara shintaro.fujiwara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:04:11 UTC 2007

Thanks! Eric,
but my version is F7 so I read both files.
But no denied messages.
It's strange and I don't understand why it
woks on Default permissive, setenforce 1,
and
not works on Default enforcing, setenforce 0...

And strange enough, maybe once in ten times it works
even in Default enforcing...
Also, sometimes does not work on Default permissive
at all.

I think some other reason...
or
I should relabel again.

If it does not work,
I manage Default permissive and setenforce 1
for a while.

Thanks!