setroubleshoot question: database.xml ?

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:37:29 UTC 2007

I noticed that the initscript for setroubleshoot has a 'cleardb' entry
that refers to /var/lib/setroubleshoot/database.xml:

cleardb(){
    running=0
    [ -e /var/lock/subsys/$prog ] && running=1
    [ $running == 1 ] && stop
    echo $"Clearing database"
    rm -f /var/lib/setroubleshoot/database.xml
    [ $running == 1 ] && start
    return 0
}

But I don't seem to have that file:

[tbl at localhost init.d]$ ls -l /var/lib/setroubleshoot
total 256
-rw------- 1 root root 251139 2007-10-11 09:42 audit_listener_database.xml
[tbl at localhost init.d]$

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/setroubleshoot/config.py refers to
audit_listener:

'database' : {
    'database_dir' : {
        'value'       : '/var/lib/setroubleshoot',
        'description' : '',
    },
    'filename' : {
        'value'       : 'audit_listener',
        'description' : '',

Is there a mismatch here? My over reading?

tom
--
Tom London