where can I find source policy for Mozilla Browser (Firefox)

yiruli at ccsl.carleton.ca yiruli at ccsl.carleton.ca
Sat Sep 20 19:14:55 UTC 2008

Hi,
Where can I find the source policy for Mozilla Firefox?

 From the SELinux administration tool, I see that Mozilla module has
been loaded?

But I find the following through the command "ps -Z":
unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 2600 ? 00:17:34 firefox

Can I say that the policy for Firefox in my machine is not enforced yet?

How can I make the policy be enforced?

What is the status of the policy writing for Firefox?
In one web article, Dan said that the policy writing for Firefox has
little success due to its variant behaviour.

I am a beginner of SELinux.
Thanks a lot.
Yiru