How can I set label to symbolic link ?

Shintaro Fujiwara shintaro.fujiwara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:20:59 UTC 2009

Yeha!

These days, I've been writing my program and discarded contrivances
that you invented...
That reminds me old book that Yuichi wrote several years ago.

And also thanks to your documentation on web recently.

I will ship my segatex with its own policy in a few days.

THKS!

--
http://intrajp.no-ip.com/ Home Page