Re: racoon denials

On 08/20/2009 01:42 AM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
On 08/18/2009 01:53 PM, Daniel Fazekas wrote:
On Aug 18, 2009, at 19:43, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

type racoon_tmp_t;
manage_dirs_pattern(racoon_t, racoon_tmp_t, racoon_tmp_t)
manage_files_pattern(racoon_t, racoon_tmp_t, racoon_tmp_t)
files_tmp_filetrans(racoon_t, racoon_tmp_t, { dir file })
Ok better then the domtrans, although most of what you showed before
were probably leaked file descriptors.
I would really prefer not to use /tmp.
I still think – though haven't actually tested it – that all those tmp
file accesses are caused by bash's here-doc syntax to provide input for
setkey. (The temp files are all named sh-thd-#UNIX_TIMESTAMP#)

Just like the example script in ipsec-tools,
/etc/racoon/scripts/p1_up_down does it:

setkey -c << EOT
spdadd ${INTERNAL_ADDR4}/32[any][any] any -P out ipsec
spdadd[any] ${INTERNAL_ADDR4}[any] any -P in ipsec

The only other alternative seems to be to put the rules into a
dynamically created temp file, which I could then place anywhere, then
use setkey -f to load it from there.

"setkey takes a series of operations from standard input (if invoked
with -c) or the file named filename (if invoked with -f filename)."

fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list redhat com
Yes that looks correct.  So I will add the rules to rawhide.

Miroslav can you grab the ipsec,te from rawhide and put it in F11.
Added to selinux-policy-3.6.12-79.fc11